A password manager. It provides a place for users to store various passwords, software licenses, and other sensitive information in a virtual vault that is locked with a PBKDF2-guarded master password. By default, this encrypted vault is stored on the company’s servers, for a monthly fee.
- AES-256 using Encrypt-then-MAC
- Access control
- Activity log
- GPU resistant PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512
- Unlimited passwords
- Vault sharing & syncing
- Several templates ready to use, with highly customizable fields
- Intuitive Browser extensions, very effective 1-click auto-completion
- Secure cloud-sync
- Cross platform (Win-Mac-Mobile).
- Monthly subscription based service.